Research Ethics, Education & Policy (REEP) aims to be a leader of, partner in, and resource for the enhancement of the responsible conduct and administration of research across the campuses of Indiana University.
In collaboration with university partners, REEP seeks to:
- Provide the IU research community with a comprehensive, accessible and functionally useful collection of research-related policies to guide the conduct and administration of research at IU.
- Participate in the review and enhancement of the processes and procedures that support the conduct and administration of research at IU.
- Participate in the development and the conduct of educational programs that meets the needs of the IU research community.
Please use the links below or to the left to access more information about REEP
- Educational Opportunities to access and register for educational sessions available through ORA Units, including REEP, and other IU offices.
- Policies to access a listing of policies related to the conduct and administration of research across the IU campuses.
- Roles & Responsibilities to access two matrices that outline the process and identifies who has primary responsibility for Grants & Contracts and for Clinical Trials Contracting activities.
- Newsletters to access current and past REEP Newsletters.
- Educational Programs to access a listing of current, past, and planned educational programs or sessions related to the responsible conduct and administration of research offered by REEP in collaboration with partners both within ORA and across IU campuses.